|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE , ISO 13485|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000pcs|
|Price:||usd 0.6 -0.9usd|
|Packaging Details:||1kit/paper-plastic bag 40 kits/box 400 kits/carton|
|Delivery Time:||within one week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, , T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Validity Period:||One Year||Solution Volume:||±10% Of The Labeled Volume|
|Swab:||Clean, Free From Contamination, Free From Burrs And Packed||Size:||2-6ml|
5ml Virus Sampling Tube,
Flocked Virus Sampling Tube,
Virus Sampling Tube Disposable
Virus Transport Medium Flocked Swab Kit Disposable Virus Sampling Tube VTM Kit 5ml Tube
The Viral Sample Collection Kit is designed for collection, transportation and short-time storage of clinical specimen total DNA/RNA of saliva, blood, serum, stool and body fluid, etc. The preservative will lyse the organism and inactivate the cells, bacteria and virus. The stored samples can be used in subsequent clinical experiments such as DNA/RNA extraction, PCR testing or sequencing.
Viral sampling tube has the Chinese Class I certificate, used to collect and transport the viral RNA at room temperature. It includes one swab, one 5mL tube with 2mL perservative, one cotton pad, one biohazard bag. The whole package can be customized.
1. Tear off the package, take out the flocked swab and get sampling with it from right body parts 2. Place the swab into virus specimen tube all the way to the bottom of the tube 3. Bend the swab at a 180 degrees angle to break at the appropriate point 4. Tighten the cap, shake it several times and complete the sampling
【Cautions, Warnings and Suggestive content】
1. No direct contact between sampling solution and person to be collected.
2. Please do not immerse swab in sampling solution before sampling.
3. This is disposable product. It is used for used for collection, transportation and storage of clinical virus sample only. Please do not use otherwise.
4. Do not use this product after expiry date or when the package is in damaged condition.
5. If The color of the transport liquid changes,cannot be used (the normal color of type A is pink)
6. Virus sampling collection should be performed by professionals in strict accordance with sampling procedures. The specimen testing should be performed in laboratories meeting safety requirements.
7. Specimens should be transported to the corresponding laboratory within 2 working days after collection, and the storage temperature is 2-8ºC; if they cannot be sent to the laboratory within 48h, they should be stored at -70ºC or below, and ensure that the collected specimens sent to the corresponding laboratory within 1 week.Specimens should avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
|Validity Period||One year|
|Appearance||clear and transparent, without precipitation and impurities|
|Swab||clean, free from contamination, free from burrs and packed|
|Container leakage||completely sealed, with no leakage after screwing the lid|
|Capacity||Identification means ± 10ml|
|Solution volume||±10% of the labeled volume|