||±10% Of The Labeled Volume
||Clean, Free From Contamination, Free From Burrs And Packed
specimen collection kit,
virus specimen tube
Disposable Ebola Influenza Viral Transport Media Specimen Collection Kit Virus Sampling Flocked Swab Collection Set Tube
It is used to sample and transport the clinical COVID-19, avian influenza, influenza, Hand-foot-and-mouth disease and other respiratory and intestinal viruses from the patients’ nose and throat. Ciping Medical has launched a complete solution for microbial collection and delivery. We cover the collection and transportation of respiratory tract bacteria, intestinal bacteria, viruses, chlamydia, mycoplasma, etc. It is expected to bring convenience to the work of microbiology laboratory personnel.
For collection and sampling of clinical samples.Not intended for microbial identification and drug sensitivity test.
Guanidinium isothiocyanate, Tris, EDTA etc.
Storage Condition and Validity
Storage condition: 5-25ºC Validity: 12 months
Requirements for Samples
Please transfer specimen to relative laboratory within 2 working days after specimen collection. The storage temperature is 2-8ºC; If the specimen cannot be sent to laboratory within 48 hours, please store it under -70ºC or below, and ensure that the collected specimen is sent to relative laboratory within one week. And please avoid repeated freeze and thaw during this period.
Instructions for Use
- Collect samples with sampling swab according to sampling requirements.
- After sample collection, put sampling swab into sterile sampling tubes.
- Break off swab at the truncation point on swab rob. Discard the tail part and cover the lid.
- Put notes on the label of sterile collection tube as needed.
After specimen collection, transfer it to relative influenza monitoring network laboratory within two working days, under 2-8ºC storage temperature. If the specimen cannot be sent to laboratory within 48 hours, please store it under -70ºC or below, and ensure that the collected specimen is sent to relative laboratory within one week. And please avoid repeated freeze and thaw.
- Nasal swab: the specimen collector holds patient's chin with left hand, and insert sterile swab gently into nasopalatine inside nasal passage with right hand. After staying for a while, turn swab slowly for 3 to 5 circles and retreat. Wipe the other nasopalatine with another swab. Immerse the swab head into sampling solution and squeeze the swab head several times in sampling solution. Snap the swab tail with force and discard it.
- Throat swab: press the tongue down with spatula. Wipe bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and posterior pharyngeal wall with sterile swab using right hand. Immerse the swab head into sampling solution and squeeze the swab head several times in sampling solution. Snap the swab tail with force and discard it. Nasal swab and throat swab can be collected in one collection tube.
||Virus sampling collection sterile throat swab kit suitable for nose throat
||1 nasal flocking sampling swab + 1 bottle of 10ml preservation solution ,containing 3ml liquid
||DNA Sampling; Oral Sampling; Nasal Sampling