|Place of Origin:
|CE , ISO 13485
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|usd 0.6 -0.9usd
|1kit/paper-plastic bag 40 kits/box 400 kits/carton
|within one week
|L/C, , T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
|200000 Piece/Pieces per Day
|±10% Of The Labeled Volume
|Clean, Free From Contamination, Free From Burrs And Packed
2ml Virus Sampling Tube,
Inactivated Virus Sampling Tube,
Virus Disposable Sampling Swab
Medical Transport Medium Kit Inactivated Disposable Virus Sampling Tube With Red Sampling Solution
The Viral Sample Collection Kit is designed for collection, transportation and short-time storage of clinical specimen total DNA/RNA of saliva, blood, serum, stool and body fluid, etc. The preservative will lyse the organism and inactivate the cells, bacteria and virus. The stored samples can be used in subsequent clinical experiments such as DNA/RNA extraction, PCR testing or sequencing.
Viral sampling tube has the Chinese Class I certificate, used to collect and transport the viral RNA at room temperature. It includes one swab, one 5mL tube with 2mL perservative, one cotton pad, one biohazard bag. The whole package can be customized.
【Storage Conditions and Expiration Date】
Storage Conditions:This product should be stored in a cool, non-corrosive gas, well-ventilated, clean environment with a temperature of 4-25℃and a humidity not exceeding 80%. Expiration Date is 12 months.
Specimens should be transported to the corresponding laboratory within 2 working days after collection, and the storage temperature is 2-8ºC; if they cannot be sent to the laboratory within 48h, they should be stored at -70ºC or below, and ensure that the collected specimens sent to the corresponding laboratory within 1 week.Specimens should avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
【Installation and Operation Instruction】
1. Collect samples with sampling swab according to sampling requirements.
2. After sample collection, put sampling swab into sterile sampling tubes.
3. Break off swab at the truncation point on swab rob. Discard the tail part and cover the lid.
4. Tighten the sampling tube cap.
5. Put notes on the label of sterile collection tube as needed.
6. Specimens should be transported to the corresponding laboratory within 2 working days after collection, and the storage temperature is 2-8ºC; if they cannot be sent to the laboratory within 48h, they should be stored at -70ºC or below, and ensure that the collected specimens sent to the corresponding laboratory within 1 week.Specimens should avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
|Disposable sampling swab
|Collection swab & collection set tube
|Stick: ABS Tip: Nylon Flocked
|Collection and later separation for flu, virus
|Place of Origin
|2400000 Piece/Pieces per Month transport swab