Virus Transport Medium Flocked Swab Disposable Virus Sampling Tube
It is used to sample and transport the clinical COVID-19, avian influenza, influenza, Hand-foot-and-mouth disease and other respiratory and intestinal viruses from the patients’ nose and throat. Ciping Medical has launched a complete solution for microbial collection and delivery. We cover the collection and transportation of respiratory tract bacteria, intestinal bacteria, viruses, chlamydia, mycoplasma, etc. It is expected to bring convenience to the work of microbiology laboratory personnel.
|Virus Test Kit Diagnostics Sterile Pack Swabs Universal Viral Transport System
|1 nasal flocking sampling swab + 1 bottle of 10ml preservation solution ,containing 3ml liquid
|1kit/paper-plastic bag 40 kits/box 400 kits/carton
|DNA Sampling; Oral Sampling; Nasal Sampling
Storage conditions and validity period:
1. Store reagents at room temperature. Do not expose to strong light. A
2. Reagent expiration date. Reagents are stored at room temperature for 12 months. Reagents that are not used after opening the bottle are valid for 5 days.
3. Reagent deterioration indicator, there are signs of microbial contamination or obvious turbidity in the reagent, and the pH value exceeds the range of 6.8-8.0
Applicable equipment: suitable for use with diagnostic medical equipment for detecting respiratory pathogens.
(Note: Please read the instructions carefully before use. Requirements for working conditions: room temperature)
1. Take a 3ml virus preservation solution.
2. Use a long-handled pharyngeal swab for sampling.
3. Insert the swab into the tube containing the transport medium, break the tail, and leave it in the storage solution tube, put the tube cap on, store at room temperature, and use it within 5 days.
1. Before sampling, indicate the sample information on the label;
2.According to different experimental purposes, use a sampling swab to sample at the corresponding part;
3. After sampling, quickly put the swab into a sterile sampling tube, break it at the break point, and tighten the tube cover;
4. Freshly collected specimens can be shipped to the laboratory at room temperature;
5. The specific sampling methods are as follows:
a) Nasal collection: gently insert the swab head into the nasal cavity for sampling, use another swab to collect another nasal sample in the same way, immerse the swab head in the sampling liquid, and break the tail;
b) Pharynx collection: use a swab to collect the throat sample, also infiltrate the swab head into the sample liquid, and break the tail.
Three, matters needing attention
1. Store at room temperature and send for inspection within five days 2. This product is only used for in vitro diagnosis
3. This product is only suitable for use by trained personnel
4. When using this product, wear gloves and masks to take protective measures
5. Waste sample collection solution should be sterilized
6. If it is found that the sample storage solution has expired, the storage solution is turbid, and the phenomenon of leakage is prohibited.
7. If the packaging of the sampling swab is found to be damaged, its use should be prohibited
4. Product Features
1. The sampling swab adopts flocking swab. Compared with conventional fiber swabs, the sample is easily trapped by the gap in the fiber mass, that is, the sample is penetrated, diluted, and intercepted in the fiber. The flocking swab adopts the unique jet implant nylon flock technology, which has excellent sample collection and release capability, and the release rate can reach 90%, which is much higher than that of the fiber swab.
2. The preservation solution has two types: virus-inactivated type and non-inactivated type. Packing specification: set (2 swabs + one tube of preservation solution) 100 sets / box, boxed: 600 sets