Vacuum Blood Collection Tube Sample Collection Tubes Red Top Vacutainer
Scope of application:
Disposable Vacuum blood collection tube are used together with blood collection needle for blood collecting in clinic and test in lab.These tubes are applicable to blood serum biochemical, immunization,serum, plasma,blood glucose, whole blood,etc. test.
1. Make sure of the instruction and label on the product certification in the package.
2. Check whether the vacuum blood tube to be damaged, polluted, leaked or not.
3. Make sure of the volume of blood.
4. Use one end of blood needle to puncture skin and puncture the blood collection tube using the other end after the blood returns.
5. Remove the blood needle when the blood rose to the scale ,Invert tube 5-6 times after collection.
Disposable Blood collection tube should store in the relative humidity not to surpass 80%, non corrosiveness gas, cool, ventilates good, in dryly the clean room.
1. Product structure: plastic protective cap, plastic or glass tube, rubber plung, and proper additive.
2. All parts and materials used meet medical grade requirements.
3. Universal color coded: red, orange, yellow, gray, blue, green, purple, black
4. Tube normal specification:13x75mm, 13x100mm, 16x100mm
5. Blood drawing volume: 1ml~10ml
6. Sterile, non-toxic, pyrogen-free
7.Blood collection tube is used together with blood collection needle and holder to collect blood, and be applicable to blood serum biochemical, immunization, serum, plasma, blood glucose, whole blood,etc
||disposable vacuum tube for blood collection
||Red, Yellow, Green, Purple, Blue, Black, Grey
|Place of origin
1. packing: 100 pieces/pallet, 1200pcs/carton& 1800pcs/carton ;
2. size: 13*75, 13*100,16*100;
3. label: label can be customized by request;
4. sample: the sample itself is free,but need the freight;
5. shelflife: the peried of validity is two years;
6. payment: L/C or T/T
30% of the tatol amount as deposit by T/T, the balance should be paid before the delivery;
7. delivery time: 7 days after receiving the 30% deposit;