|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||100pcs/rack,1800pcs/ctn or 100pcs/rack,1200pcs/ctn|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||1200000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Cap Color:||Yellow||Material:||PET, Glass|
|Sizes:||13 X 75mm,13 X 100mm||Origin:||China|
|Application:||Hematology Tests||Feature:||Medical Grade Package|
|Instrument Classfication:||Class II|
Gel Clot Activator Tube 10ml,
Vacuum Blood Collection Tube Yellow Cap,
Class II Gel Clot Activator Tube
Gel&Clot Activator Vacuum Blood Collection Tube Yellow Cap Tube
It is used in provding high-quality serum specimen for biochemistry,serology,immunlolgy tests in medical inspection.Gel separating serum is a semi-solid inert gel composed of a number of the compounds. It also can avoid high-temperature decomposition of small molecules,thus greatly reducing the risk of testing equipment pipe blockage.After centrifugation,the serum,gel and blood cell can be separated.The gel can effectively separate the serum fromcells,which can prevent the touch between serum and cells and can guarantee the pureness of serum.
Introduction for use:
1. Invert tube 5-8times to make the blood and addtive mix totally after collection.
2. Maintain the tube for 15-30 minutes after collection to make the blood clot.
3. Centrifuge with and rpm 3000--3800/min for 8-10minutes.
4. The serum obtained should be transferred to another container within 2 hours after blood collection.
5. Place the tube in automatic biochemical analyzer for biochemistry testing.