5ml SST Tube Yeollow Head Cover Medical Disposable Vacuum Blood Collection Tube
It is used in provding high-quality serum specimen for biochemistry,serology,immunlolgy tests in medical inspection.Gel separating serum is a semi-solid inert gel composed of a number of the compounds. It also can avoid high-temperature decomposition of small molecules,thus greatly reducing the risk of testing equipment pipe blockage.After centrifugation,the serum,gel and blood cell can be separated.The gel can effectively separate the serum fromcells,which can prevent the touch between serum and cells and can guarantee the pureness of serum.
Introduction for use:
1. Invert tube 5-8times to make the blood and addtive mix totally after collection.
2. Maintain the tube for 15-30 minutes after collection to make the blood clot.
3. Centrifuge with and rpm 3000--3800/min for 8-10minutes.
4. The serum obtained should be transferred to another container within 2 hours after blood collection.
5. Place the tube in automatic biochemical analyzer for biochemistry testing.