|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||100pcs/rack,1800pcs/ctn or 100pcs/rack,1200pcs/ctn|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1200000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Cap Color:||Yellow||Material:||PP, PET, Glass|
|Specimen:||Serum||Volume:||3ml, 4ml, 5ml, 7ml, 10ml|
|Size:||13x75 Mm, 13x100 Mm, 16x100 Mm||Feature:||Suitable For Long-distance Transportation And Long-term Storage. Minimize Clogging Of The Inspection Equipment Pipe By Using Heat Resistance And Good Chemical Stability Of Sepration Gel|
|Application:||Blood Storage For Biochemical And Immunological Examination In Medical Tests||Origin:||Zhejiang Province, China|
Blood Storage Tube With Separating Gel,
Vacuum Blood Storage Tube,
5ml Gel And Clot Activator Tube
Yellow Cap Heat Resistant & Chemical Staple Vacuum Blood Sample Storage Tube With Separation Gel (SST Tube) 1ml-10ml
Yellow Top Tube: This tube is used for certain reference tests requiring whole blood. It contains ACD (acid-citrate-dextrose) as the anticoagulant.
1. The interior of the tube is coated with clot activator(silica particles) to accerlate clotting. A barrier polyer-gel is present at the tube bottom, which will form a barrier separating serum from fibrin and cells during centrifugation. It can prevent substance exchange between cell and serum, guaranteeing biochemical character and chemical componets of serum unchanged for a long time.
2. Specimen:serum. It’s used for serum determinations in chemistry.
3. Specs:13x75mm, 13x100mm, 16x100mm
4. Draw volume:1-10ml
5. Storage temperature: 4-25℃
6. Max. vacuum degree tolerance:±10%
7. Invert the tube for 5-8 times and centrifuge for 5-10 minutes at 1100-1500g after 10-30 minutes coagulation.
|Tube name||Cap color||Tube size(mm)||Material||Additive||Draw volume||QTY/CTN||Carton size(cm)|
|Gel and colt activator||1-4ml||1200pcs||56x36x21cm|
|Gel and colt activator||5-7ml||1200pcs||51x36x24.5cm|
|Gel and colt activator||7-10ml||1200pcs||58x39x24.5cm|
Q1: Incomplete coagulation of blood samples.
A1: According to different additives, serum vacuum blood collection systems (VBCS) have different natural contraction time of blood clots and complete coagulation time of blood clots at 37°C. Generally, it takes 1-2 hours for the blood clots in blood collection tubes containing coagulant to completely coagulate.